Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Townace wanted

Options
  • 04-09-2008 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi folks,

A long shot here, but friends have an old Townace of which they're very fond. However the last of the chewing gum and sticky tape is giving up the ghost and they really need to replace/restore it. I previously found a parts donor for them, but now we need another, or a working replacement.

Does anyone out there know of a Townace that might be available - running or not?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

There is a scrapyard that deals mainly with vans and trucks on the Greenhills Road in Tallaght. I think it's called 'Tallaght Truck Dismantles'. You should try them.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭nmacc

Thanks Max, I might do that, but the Townace bears very little resemblance to the Liteace. I'm hoping to get one that hasn't reached the scrappie yet.

Advertisement