Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm learning IELTS to prepare for my future college,need your help

• 04-09-2008 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have over one year to prepare for the academic test.This is the list of materials that I already got :

Advanced Grammar In Use,English Grammar In Use,Cambridge Grammar For IELTS (I need these to improve my little grammar)
    Cambridge IELTS 1,2,3,4,5,6,Insight into IELTS,Insight into IELTS Extra,101 Helpful Hints for IELTS,IELTS Practice Test Plus,Step Up To IELTS,IELTS Test Builder,Focus On IELTS,Instant IELTS,Check Your Vocabulary For IELTS,Target Band 7,IELTS Secrets

Please help me choose the right learning strategy that works best with these materials

Sincerely

Advertisement