Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener required Dublin 5

Options
  • 04-09-2008 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi..

can anyone recommend a respectable company or gardener who is happy to do a small amount of work helping a non-green fingered person put the finishing touches to his front garden following a remodelling of the driveway.

Looking for the following;

- removal of two small fir trees, replace by the planting of 4 or 5 bushes to close off garden from path/road
    - preparation of small area (2.5 sq. metres) to side of driveway and planting of [recommended] easy to maintain yet pleasing to the eye plants

This is not a massive job for a skilled person, the bigger landscape companies don't seem interested.

thanks in advance. would love to see some photos of previous work if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lawdylawd

hello
    I am an gardener of 20 years experience in England,France and Ireland. I would be delighted to help you with your garden and can of course supply pics and references. please feel free to contact me anytime on 0879254477. may thanks. olly hill

Advertisement