Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most annoying singing voice...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

KOL singer, Jack Panache/cockney bullsh1t, Amy Winehouse, Billy Corgan=eeeeehhhhhhh I'm reeeaallly ccccconnnsstiipaaaaatteeed, it burns!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

That fella from New Found Glory. Christ almighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tobytobe

I agree with the poster who doesn't like Morrissey! Not liking someone that someone else does like doesn't reflect on what they do or do not know about music! I think he just warbles on..like that song..."I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear...."always reminds me of the kids' song...Simon Smith and his amazing dancing bears...."I would go out tomorrow if I could borrow a coat to wear"

Mariah - cant sing any more anyway - watch back her performance on Xfactor last week

That dude from Kings of Leon - Sounds like a cross between an apache indian and a yodelling cat

Kathy Davey - could someone please teach that poor girl how to get through at least two bars without having to take a million deep breaths??

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

Andystoran wrote: »
    The lad from the thrills cracks me up.. I literally burst out laughing every time i hear his pathetic voice.

The pathetic lyrics really add to the affect.:D

+1 :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tobytobe

Rochie IRL wrote: »
    +1 :D:D

ha ha forget about them...if Shaggy from Scooby Doo were to form a band....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Ronan keating, even him talking does my head in !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭ArmCandyBaby

The Guy who sings 'She Drives Me Crazy'...

No. You drive me fucking crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

KT Tunstall. Jesus H Christ, that's not singing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I didn't want to mention, just in case everything I ever believed in had suddenly become untrue.

I just have the one, yer man from Simply Dead.

Mick Hucknall has an awesome voice.

Yer man from stereophonics annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Duffy

heard her singing live on the telly, think it was the MTV europe awards, sounded like someone was strangulating a cat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That bint on the X Factor - Diana. I know she's not a recording artist yet but it looks like she will be. God, people are so dumb...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbtit9EQxxc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Juliet Turner
    Tom Waits
    Victoria Beckham

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Antony of Antony and the Johnsons

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

That dude from Kings of Leon - Sounds like a cross between an apache indian and a yodelling cat

Theres something wrong with you. Ronan Keating however...sounds like he swallowed a golf ball

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Dudess wrote: »
    That bint on the X Factor - Diana. I know she's not a recording artist yet but it looks like she will be. God, people are so dumb...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbtit9EQxxc

Have to agree with you there dudess. can't stand her singing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Gnarls Barkley!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

DUFFY!!!!!

.................................please make it stop....................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

mariah carey

there is no smiley of someone getting sick.....but you get the gist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

yur man from kings of leon , he sounds sick

duffy
    whinehouse
    liam gallagher
    christina/britney/all of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

ZakAttak wrote: »
    ==>No, I mentioned him earlier by suggesting that he and the fella from the beegees (Maurice?) be given a seperate category for falsettos.

Oh yeah, 'Mika', thats the other one I was trying to remember.
    so generally you dont like male singers with a high pitch tone
    i think theyve deadly voices

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

ne yo
    katie parry shes good looking but i ****in.g shi.t at singing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rodent Queen

The Bollox wrote: »
    all those f*cking female pop singers now with that horrible british accent. I'd rather pour liquid nitrogen down my ear canal than listen to that shíte on the radio. They don;t so much sing as they do just talk. they should all be shot

agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rodent Queen

foxy06 wrote: »
    Have to agree with you there dudess. can't stand her singing!!!

yes thank god shes gone

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

All those "American-ised" bands who sing with that goddam Berkeley accent and repeat the words "You", "Me" (actually they say "May" but whatever!) about 50 times a song!

It was (and still is cool) when Billy Joe Armstrong does it...not so good when all the clone-singers butcher it to pieces!
    Very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ooohhhh, I really must nominate Brandon Flowers of the Killers. S*** voice with an even worse band.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

KATE NASH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Caleb Followill (kings of leon) , Tina Turner,Sean Kingston, Neyo, Chino Moreno ( I always hated the Deftones), Katie White (ting tings), yore ma and all of the spice girls

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

Chad Kroeger (nickle back) hate everything about his voice.
    Roland Gift (FYC) Drives me crazy.
    Elvis - where do I start....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

Well if you would call this a voice I would say Ronan Keating....But I mean it's probably not considered a voice...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Those squeeky voices on the Scumbag Dance tracks!!! Arrrrggggg!!!!! Stop raping me with those annoying pieces of shìt!!!

Advertisement