Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone recommend a decent Hygenist in Lucan?

• 04-09-2008 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,094 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Just wondering has anyone used a decent Hygenist in Lucan? Currently going to one in Celbridge, but looking to get one in Lucan.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Probably too late but theres a good one in the village on main st. - can't think of name unfortunately but its down near the bridge over the liffey end. Its was next door to camera vision (now closed?) between the EBS and Property Partners - and across from Credit Union. Sorry about the vagueness but they do good work. I got some work done there and when my young son had a problem I went to them rather then the health clinic place. Its an upstairs premises so its just a door you're looking for. If the name comes back to me I'll post it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Mcaleese Dr & Dr Mckeon.
    5 Main Street, Lucan, Co. Dublin

(01) 621 8793

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,094 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Thanks I'll try them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭SnoozyS

Dufresne wrote: »
    Mcaleese Dr & Dr Mckeon.
    5 Main Street, Lucan, Co. Dublin

(01) 621 8793

+1 for this recommendation. Have been going to Tony McKeon since I was 14 and wouldnt change him for the world....I'm now 27! He's brilliant and i remember visiting his hygenist who was also good.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

without scaring the hell out you..my wife used to see Dr McKeon..but he was having trouble with an extraction on my wife..got the tooth half out and stopped...gave her a note and sent her to the hermatige clinic to have the rest done...kinda put her off ever going back to him....so now she sees a guy in Dodsboro..even though we dont live in the area any more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement