Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures of Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

To me it looks like the top of Grafton Street, looking from where the Stephens Green SC is.

Oh, and great photo. I love looking at old pictures of Dublin. Your links are really working though, that is, the link to the set

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Wonderful photographs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

They're marvellous. Any idea what years they might have been taken? Some are 1920s and 30s I think.

Well the one posted above seems to be from 1900, the year that Queen Victoria visited Dublin, but the looks of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

It could also be the visit by Edward VII in 1907 (?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 histografica

If you like old pictures of Dublin, Ireland and the world in general, I would like to invite you to take a look at www.histografica.com. It's a portal that I have been working on with a couple of friends and we released it recently. You are very welcome to upload your own old pictures there as well, if you have any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Hmmm, this poster is a shill....But I like what he's shill-ing. So confusing!!!

Advertisement