Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JT Proflex 2 Mask

• 04-09-2008 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Anyone got any feedback on the JT Proflex 2?
    Any other recommendations for a mask?? Coverage is not an issue, good anti fog would be nice, possible customisable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Opted for the JT 'Status' but thanx for all the imput, nice to see such a tight nit community going on here!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Only saw this now.

The JT are a good mask. Is it paintball you will be using it for or airsoft?

I'll be using it for paintball, should have it in a few days. Fingers crossed! Hopefully its as good as i've heard.

Where about do you go paintballing?

Usually wicklow but i live on the meath/west meath border now so i'm looking out this way for places.

• Advertisement

Do you have you own gear or just travelling to various places?

Have you checked out the map: www.paintballer.ie/map

i'm slowly making the move from rec paintballer to owning my own stuff. Thanx for the map link, i'll check it out. A bit off topic from thread title but. . . Any recommendations for playing areas?

The main playing areas we use are Barrage and Anarky. They are really good to us people whom have our own gear. They have the speedball fields also, which is where all the Irish Tournaments happen.

If you register on paintballer and get chatting there, there is loads of games organised that cost much much less than normal.

Cool, signed up and ready to go. Site seems to have some great info on it, fair play.

Advertisement