Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombies attack Big Brother

Options
  • 04-09-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭

movies.ie
    Like Zombies? like Big Brother? Well then your in for a treat, there is a new horror miniseries coming to E4 called Dead Set and tells of a zombie apocalypse going down at the same time as Big Brother is being filmed. It features society falling apart in the face of a zombie apocalypse while the Big Brother housemates remain blissfully unaware... for a while.

The six part horror thriller was created by Charlie Brooker, who got to use the actual Big Brother house to make the show in. The official site only has a trailer at the moment and for those that haven't got the time to head over there to check it out I have attached it below. The site will be opening in full in just over two weeks, with the show set to debut on E4 in October.

Who doesn't like Zombies???

Can't wait for this. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Hopefully it will be good, i like zombies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

This thought actually crossed my mind before, what happened if there was a world wide disaster and nobody notified the housemates.

Really looking forward to watching this.

Advertisement