Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotarian

Options
  • 04-09-2008 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭

Anyone here a Rotarian? I'm led to believe there exist such a thing as a Rotarian club in the Limerick area wondering if anyone on here is involved in it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

You know too much.................

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Would anyone care to enlighten me as to what a rotarian is? Too lazy to google/wiki/etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

An Fhile wrote: »
    Would anyone care to enlighten me as to what a rotarian is? Too lazy to google/wiki/etc.

Yet you went to the trouble of writing a post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

You mean a Rotary club? There is a Limerick Rotary club alright as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

http://www.ribi.org/clubs/homepage.asp?ClubID=1504

Rotary Club of Limerick/Thomond?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Anyone here a Rotarian? I'm led to believe there exist such a thing as a Rotarian club in the Limerick area wondering if anyone on here is involved in it?

We gather in the shadows convening regular meetings to discuss the implementation of strategic devices through which we can slyly influence the manner in which the World at large revolves around us, our needs and our most craven desires.

- Also Wednesday nights are all-you-can-eat southern fried chicken night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

The reptilian overlords are amongst us :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Raiser wrote: »
    Also Wednesday nights are all-you-can-eat southern fried chicken night.

I am so there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Thanx everybody I'm beginning to get the ball rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

CHRRRRR...THE ROTARIANS........CHRRRRRRRRR....THE JODDN............................

• Advertisement
Advertisement