Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print on spare wheel cover for a jeep

• 04-09-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi guys anyone know of where i can get this done??? just a pic, phone numbers etc. cheers:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not sure, I dont think I have came across that type of printer in Waterford.

Try the Disc & Print Centre, 051 385753.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

sheridan signs in railway square.they have the equipment to do it......

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

cheers guys;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sully wrote: »
    Not sure, I dont think I have came across that type of printer in Waterford.

Try the Disc & Print Centre, 051 385753.

Just to confirm, was out this way earlier collecting some work and they do indeed offer this service. Apparently its pretty cheap. :)

think sully you need to move your post to adverts.ie

• Advertisement

portlairge wrote: »
    think sully you need to move your post to adverts.ie

Nice to see you returned. My post on Adverts.ie? Please enlighten me as to why? The OP should really have posted on Adverts if you want to get technical. Replying to the OP and pointing out somewhere that does actually do it - is being on topic :) I hope that helps. Any concerns, you know you can send me a PM. :)

1 you have an interest in this buisness (or had) canvasing for buisness.
    2 you have printed a phone number (you lashed someone lately for posting a number).

portlairge wrote: »
    1 you have an interest in this buisness (or had) canvasing for buisness.

So, whats your connection with Sheridan Signs? Since if we recommend a business, we apparently are connected to them.

(To clarify, this is not a business associated with me nor do I benefit from referring anybody onto them. You will note I have done this before with other printers and businesses in Waterford)
    2 you have printed a phone number (you lashed someone lately for posting a number).

See, your not active enough. Posting of numbers has been allowed for sometime now after I got clarification from the site owners. Only publicly available numbers are allowed be posted, which in the above case - is.

Advertisement