Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor - Offer of a Lifetime

• 04-09-2008 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

...is it as good as the genie tells us it is???

I am currently on their tariff where I get free calls to one meteor number and free texts to all meteor numbers (once I top up by €20 a month).

If I change tariffs does this mean I can get free calls to ALL meteor numbers, and free meteor to meteor texts too...or is there some obvious catch that I am missing???
    Surely it cant be free call to ALL meteor numbers...can it???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

it is but other calls go up to 29c per minute from 20c and other texts go up to 11c from 9c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

...is it as good as the genie tells us it is???

I am currently on their tariff where I get free calls to one meteor number and free texts to all meteor numbers (once I top up by €20 a month).

If I change tariffs does this mean I can get free calls to ALL meteor numbers, and free meteor to meteor texts too...or is there some obvious catch that I am missing???
    Surely it cant be free call to ALL meteor numbers...can it???

You have 2 options...

Free calls & text to all Meteor numbers

or

Free texts to all networks...

You can't hold on to any part of your existing price plan if you switch to the new ones....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Spider_Baby

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    it is but other calls go up to 29c per minute from 20c and other texts go up to 11c from 9c

Thanks Sam.

Hmmmm....I just need to figure out if it is worth it or not.
    I think most people I call and text are on Meteor so the increase in other charges mightn't bother me too much.....hmmm....

:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

It all depends on your usage habits.

It is not a good deal for me as the people who i normally text are meteor. For that reason I am still on the old 20c min / 9c texts tariff.

Advertisement