Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hi :)

• 04-09-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

sorry for cross posting, just realised it prob made more sense to start a new thread :)

hi guys smile.gif

im kinda new to all this, just ressurected my old n64 and am in the process of hunting out games for it, and also interested in trying to find a good sega megadrive and games.

just wondering what the NES is that everyones talkin about here??

sorry in advance for my lack of knowledge!!

also how retro is retro for you all?? like are we talkin commodore 64 here or what?!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nes as in Nintendo Entertainment System. 8 Bit Nintendo console before the SNES.

nes-console.jpg

Retro to me was always 8-bit. I suppose it's starting to encompass 16 for me too now. I really wouldnt consider anything passed that retro myself. (Although that doesn't stop me collecting stuff!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

oh wow iv never even seen that before!! thats seriously cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

oh wow iv never even seen that before!! thats seriously cool!

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Most major Nintendo games all started their life on that console. (Or had their first decent game on it) I thought it would be as well known as the Snes.

You've never played Super Mario Bros, Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy...the list could go on and on and on!

Run out and buy one now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

lol i really am new to this.... we always had the C64 and the sega megadrive and then i got the N64 when i was about 9 or 10 , just ressurected the old n64 lately so want to get the games i used to love but never owned lol sadly the c64 and sega never surrvived so kinda interested in trying to find them too, so thats what started my interest lately! :)

Advertisement