Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pen Buying in Dublin

• 04-09-2008 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm looking for a decent writing pen shop in South Dublin if possible. Need a decent Pen (circa 60euro -leaving gift) - I know of Pen Corner on Dame St, but it means going into city centre and i'm in sandyford... Grrrr...

Ritz:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Hi All,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm looking for a decent writing pen shop in South Dublin if possible. Need a decent Pen (circa 60euro -leaving gift) - I know of Pen Corner on Dame St, but it means going into city centre and i'm in sandyford... Grrrr...

Ritz:confused:

Don't be so lazy! Just catch the luas into town and go to The Pen Corner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Ritz for d'Lack

No, it's not that - it's a Time Factor. I sdon't finish till half 5 - if they are open late then I have no problem heading in after work. I doubt they are tho...:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

No, it's not that - it's a Time Factor. I sdon't finish till half 5 - if they are open late then I have no problem heading in after work. I doubt they are tho...:confused:

Maybe they stay open late on thursadys.Ring them and see.Or you could try Brown Thomas.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Try some of the local Jeweller's (sp? i can never spell that word ) some of them stock pens

I like both - there's plenty on grafton which should be open late-ish tonight, and BT is always a safe option, if overpriced....

Cheers Folks.... Wish me luck. I need to get it this eve for tomm.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Leaving things till the last minute FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Try Dundrum shopping centre, should be able to get stuff there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

There's The Pen Place on the top floor of the old Dun Laoghaire shopping centre.

Took Gillo's advice... Was easiest to get to, and the very nice people in Fields Jewellers sorted me out. Ooh, free plug there for Fields... Got a nice Cross Fine Liner for 80 bucks - not bad all in all... Thanks to all... :o)

Ritz

Advertisement