Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

honda civic type r... ep3!!

Options
  • 04-09-2008 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I've been on the look out for a 04/05 honda civic type r. I have finally decided I want a white one (it was between white and red) but i'm having trouble finding a 2004/2005, I would prefer 05 but either would suit me :D

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might be able to look for one as I have tried evry site I can think of but have so far had no luck :(

thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

steph09 wrote: »
    I've been on the look out for a 04/05 honda civic type r. I have finally decided I want a white one (it was between white and red) but i'm having trouble finding a 2004/2005, I would prefer 05 but either would suit me :D

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might be able to look for one as I have tried evry site I can think of but have so far had no luck :(

thanks ;)

If it's a white one you're after then your best bet would be to go to a jap import company. They'll source you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

You'll pay through the nose on insurance. Look for a nice UKDM Type R as I'd be wary of JDM EP3's. An EP2 is a better choice (1.6 V-tec), they've got factory sports suspension and the skirts/splitters kinda like a Type R but not as skangery and theyre not loaded on insurance application. The whole EP range is great though whatever you go for, I picked up an 02 one for 3750 from a main dealer last month. Bulletproof. If you buy private, get it stock as one that looks like it was reversed through Halford's at speed has probably been trashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

If you're lookin for performance cars, join midnightclub.ie There's a lot more performance car enthusiasts on that than there is on boards...well from my experience anyways! Best of luck with your car hunt! It looks like there was a serious drought of them between 04 and 06 on carzone! did ya end up getting the Glanza in the end???

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did you try the UK? That model was more popular over there than here.

Your best bet for a white one though would be to source it from Japan.

Advertisement