Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17 and in UCD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Meh, the alcohol-fuelled club nights out get really old, really fast - especially when you realise that they are full of vapid arts/commerce blondes and their rugby-loving males.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

What 17 year olds really should do is take a year out and go travel, help in some impoverished 3rd world country. Thats what my friend did and has returned there almost every summer since. But too late for could haves and should haves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

Meh, the alcohol-fuelled club nights out get really old, really fast - especially when you realise that they are full of vapid arts/commerce blondes and their rugby-loving males.

oh yes, i avoid the club nights like the plague now. i love nights out, but these are so bad.

there is loads of stuff to do on campus apart from drinking stuff, and if ya really wanna get drunk find a party in residences :pac:

Advertisement