Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

Bambi16 wrote: »
    How can you transfer courses? I know I sound stupid, but surely you stick with the one course?

Its not unheard of to transfer to a similar course at the end of first semister if your results are good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

K thanks for that..we all seem to be from Wicklow..ha woop

+1

Wicklow Soc anyone? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

Voltwad wrote: »
    +1

Wicklow Soc anyone? haha

Im all for it, the abuse we'd get would be good :D

I can see it now, all the glorious sheep :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Voltwad wrote: »
    +1

Wicklow Soc anyone? haha

HAH ! Well technically all we need is like 10 people.Then we just ask the SU for some cash and we could have a Roisin Murphy/Ronnie Drew/Paul McShane/Dick Roche/Mick O' Dwyer Alcohol Appreciation Day!?

• Advertisement

No doubt some ****er will come along and wreck our buzz and mention our GAA record :o..May go out and buy a jersey now :rolleyes:

Good thing I'm not a native or a fan of Gah :)

Micko doesn't tickle your taste buds?

just GAA in general, I'm a garrison games man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭elementalwater

How can you transfer courses? I know I sound stupid, but surely you stick with the one course?

It depends. usually you have to complete one year and look for advanced entry into the other course. very rarely if at all are you allowed transfer at the end of a semester because some modules cover two semesters and you'll be at a loss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Wicklow Soc Forever!! :]

Pish the Garden County... Who likes gardens?!?!?!

I'm rather partial to the odd garden myself now i must admit..

tasha1 wrote: »
    I'm rather partial to the odd garden myself now i must admit..

I agree i do like my garden :P

Well now don't be 'pishing' the garden county then! :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Flinter08/09

Hi all,

Glad to see a few DIT heads on here fiving some info!! Freshers Ball is not a dressy occassions, just wear what you wear out normally!! This year the Blizzards are playing so it should be some craic :D!! When you start college over the comming weeks you will be up dated on everything that you need to know!! :)

Brillo Pads :) Hopefully I can find somewhere to crash as there's no nightlink to Blesso =/

The Blizzards? Eek cant wait!!

Actually is there a certain amount of tickets sold for freshers ball like UCD or can everyone go?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's a ticketed event for the freshers ball.

• Advertisement

So like 1st come 1st served?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

This youtube piece will give you a good idea of what the Freshers Ball is like. It's short enough piece from last year's Ball in Spirit.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=V_CUv8UTzqY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Flinter08/09

Fresher's Ball is on the Tuesday of fresher's week! Basically this year if you sign up for an Ulster Bank Account you recieve a Freshers Ball ticket. :D
    This year the Blizzards, TKO and Bluemoose are playing!! All amazing live acts! :)

The theme this year is "back to school" ironically! All the info will be provided over inductions week so son't miss out! There is a week of savage events planned so prepare yourself!!

As you can see I can't give too much away!! :cool:

Advertisement