Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioscience in Kevin Street??

Options
  • 04-09-2008 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Anyone doing this course?!
    Lets be friends... :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 diggy11

hey sup im doing same course as you names danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Amazing Grace

yay :D
    ok so do you know anyone else or is it just u?
    becoz its just me all on my own and i want some friends :)

its jst me and u at the moment butim sure theres loads more i hope niway

coool :cool:
    so... do u have bebo/msn? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Just to remind you guys, boards has a PM function (private message) that allows you to chat without broadcasting it in an open thread like this. Just click on the persons username and a drop-down menu will appear with the option in there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Just to remind you guys, boards has a PM function (private message) that allows you to chat without broadcasting it in an open thread like this. Just click on the persons username and a drop-down menu will appear with the option in there :)

Then just light the candles, dim the lights and let nature take it's course :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

and boil the kettle and use them pot noodles

who are you people? :confused::confused:

who are you people? :confused::confused:

This is a public forum, anyone is welcome to jump in. That's why the Private Message function is available to chat to people without anyone seeing/interrupting.

yes but like this is a public thingy for people to stick to the subject like dya get me?! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

yes but like this is a public thingy for people to stick to the subject like dya get me?! :rolleyes:

With all due respect...
    coool :cool:
    so... do u have bebo/msn? :)

...you took the discussion off topic. All I did was give you fore-warning that this'll turn ugly unless you use the Private Message system, as per what any good forum moderator would do.

Just helping you, a new member to boards.ie, avoid publicly advertising your bebo page without realising it. Though you're more then welcome to do so if you wish...

Yes but dear don't you see that i wasn't going to advertise MY page! My msn is already available for users on this forum. So sshhhh. :)

Yes but dear don't you see that i wasn't going to advertise MY page! My msn is already available for users on this forum. So sshhhh. :)

This isn't a difficult or awkward thing. All I did was suggest you take it to a private message if you're going to start swapping MSN/bebo pages. This avoids anyone new to the site inadvertently making their profile public domain and running the thread way off topic.

Since we've now gone way off topic, lets get back on topic or I'll have to close the thread.

hey but after that bebo thing the convo went private so i dnt really knw wht the big fuss is bout

Thread closed.

This conversation is ridiculously going in circles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement