Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bear Grylls in Ireland

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Cosidering the death rate of Leaving Cert related accidents is low, I'd confidently say yes in fact, he would survive it.

Just watched an episode there on the discovery channel in Alaska. It all seemed TOO convenient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Lads,
    I think you are missing the point with this show. It is not saying "here is a random survival situation for Bear to deal with".....of course everything that happens is a set up....its a television show.

I used to be in the "thats a setup" camp.....but once you accept that everything that happens is set up you can just sit back and enjoy his over the top enthusiasm and general good humour.I love Bear now because he is very entertaining and watchable. I find him hilariously funny now.

He does know his stuff though and he does show you how it is done. What more do you want ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nadeamb

I lost all respect for him when he was surviving on some remote island in the pacific & he found all the rubbish washed up. Low & behold he found a Lenor Fabric Softener empty bottle which was just what he needed to use as goggles for his fishing with a sharp stick in the shallow water to see the fish!!!

Advertisement