Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st yr Visual Communication

Options
  • 04-09-2008 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Anyone starting Visual Communication @DIT this yr? Decided it wud b cool to get to know ppl b4 startin college, don't u's al hate feeling lost and not knowing anyone? :confused: It double pain for me coz im missin out the induction week :mad: So any hoo if any1 is startin same course as me n wants to chat leave a comment! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Sparxx

Starting too... theres a similar thread under arts, digital art and design btw

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mikia

cud ya give me a link to it? you headin to the induction week?

hmmm i cant find it now!...

Yep! looking forward to it...

thanks think i eventually found it myself! lol im rippin i tho we weren't startin til 22nd n bookd holidays for the week of induction! i hate always bin the new one who knows nothin xD c if you'l get any info on books n al the stuf dat we need for monday wil you email me it?
    did u figure out accommodation yet or r ya goin to travel in everyday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 bryan06

Hey I'm starting that course as well can't wait :P

same here! i'd say it'l b gud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shaunob

Howiye :)

Got accepted to the Visual Communications too :D Cannot waysh!

Im not gettin off to a good start myself, first day, have to leave early for girlfriends debs, second day, i more than likely wont be in cause of the debs ++ have a gig that night too

Lookin forward to seeing yee all ;)

Shaun

Its the freshers week that matters :D paaarty den ppl! haha u in a band? bril! wat kind of music does ur band play?

Advertisement