Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation??

Options
  • 04-09-2008 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi i was just wondering is there anyone going to this meeting on saturday with regards accomodation or what is it goin to involve.
    Or is there anyone on here looking for anyone to share a room with them that would be going to aungier street.???:D:D....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 clairebeargerge

Im about to move into a four bedroom house in Phibsborough, we have one spare room if anyones interested let me know! rent is very affordable!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

How much is accommodation costing people in general a week?

eh its 1600 a month between four so around a hundred a week not including bills

Is that good? Im going to commute for a while see how it goes

its pretty good ive never live in dublin before though so im not the best person to ask! how long is your commute?

• Advertisement

Wicklow..so hour to an hour and a half..I'll give it a go for the year or Christmas:D

not bad! at least you can sponge off the rents for food! you first year?

Yeah, I feel so young now :D you?

technically yes but i already did a year in london and decided i didnt like it so im gona be oooooold!

Oh what you doing?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Bambi16 wrote: »
    Wicklow..so hour to an hour and a half..I'll give it a go for the year or Christmas:D

not on bus its not...to be in for 9 youd want to been leaving pre 7 am

not on bus its not...to be in for 9 youd want to been leaving pre 7 am

I'll be getting the dart from Shankill or Luas from Sandyford. It takes me 30-40mins from my house to each of these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭claret

technically yes but i already did a year in london and decided i didnt like it so im gona be oooooold!
    I feel old too. This is my 3rd time being a fresher, 3rd college, 3rd course. 3rd time lucky? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Is there any temporary accommodation for DIT students, where I could rent out a room for 2 or 3 weeks?

i salute you!!! hopefully this time it'll stick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭elementalwater

The SU has an accomadation listing that is updated daily. call into ur local SU to get the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tommygros

Hey, do u still have that room in phibsborough?

Advertisement