Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect Problems

Options
  • 04-09-2008 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to access it from student accomodation but it says access denied.I could get on just fine last night.I changed my password this afternoon,could that have anything to do with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Did you try your old password? Did you put any special characters in the password (specifically or ")?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Tried my old one,and it said they didn't match and to retype your password.The password didn't contain anything but letters...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

If you have to do any Registration-type stuff, bypass UCD Connect and go straight to the SIS web server:
    - https://sisweb.ucd.ie/
    - username is CAO number, PIN is your date of birth (ddmmyy)

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

This might sound silly but is there any chance you had caps lock on when you created the new password?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

^^;;;

I am officially an idiot.Might do well to leave this thread open though.Other people might have problems too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement