Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze Prices

• 04-09-2008 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Heading away to a festival this weekend and am stocking up on the booze this afternoon

Just wondering if anyone knew any special offers/good deals for the likes of Heineken, Miller etc.. cases in the likes of Tesco, Dunnes or Super Valu?

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

theres a request forum ya know................

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

Jugs82 wrote: »
    Hey all,

Heading away to a festival this weekend and am stocking up on the booze this afternoon

Just wondering if anyone knew any special offers/good deals for the likes of Heineken, Miller etc.. cases in the likes of Tesco, Dunnes or Super Valu?

Cheers :D

hi

i was in tesco's about an hour ago and they have 20box of miller for €16.99 and they had corrs light i think that was €23.99 for 20

Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

O briens offies and few others have 6 pack of carlton cold, 360 ml (i think, bigger than 330 anyhows) for €6,,,was in superquinn but didnt see any major bargains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

brightkane wrote: »
    theres a request forum ya know................
    er - this is it ?

Advertisement