Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Courses Anywhere Soon HELP

Options
  • 04-09-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Ok my girlfriend wants to do a music course (learning to play instruments, read music and everything else) but here we hit a problem. She was doing art in College and was meant to do another year of it but the college fired the guy doing it and the course went to Belfast instead. This all happened during the summer so she was to late to apply for CAO etc and to tell you the truth we were holding on to the slim possibilitys of that course getting approved again.

So here is my question is there any music related courses people would recommend? Location isn't a problem we're in Donegal but i we'd both be ok with moving (Dublin is a last resort though) all i want is for her to get something as she is afraid is she gets a job this year it will be harder to get back into studying at that next year.

Any help or info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

edit sorry if this is the wrong forum mods feel free to move

Advertisement