Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contactum Touch Dimmers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Hoagy

I have one of those which I bought in B&Q. The brand name is Varilight but it looks identical to the Contactum item. It would be worth checking in Liffey Valley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

we do the varilight touch dimmers, but ive not seen them in satin chrome, this doesnt mean they cant be got. the remote in the pic in the link is also very similar to the varilight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

B&Q do them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

cheers nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

Slight correction - B&Q definitely do the white varilight dimmers and slaves as I got mine there. I'm not 100% sure if they do the satin chrome ones as I wasn't looking for them but I'd expect they'd carry the full range.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭johnnymc

You defently can get those Contactum switches in Ireland thru a company called Core Electrical in Goldenbridge. I saw their Lyric range on the web, contacted Contactum and they told me to ring them. They dont sell direct to the public tho but their rep arranged it thru the wholesaler around the corner from them for me. Ever needed anything just gave him a shout

Advertisement