Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Spy BB Forum

Options
  • 04-09-2008 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭

I know its near the end but i just wanted to throw up a quick question for discussion. Does anybody from here post on that forum i know a few of us read it but was wondering did they post?

I was gonna start posting on it at the start of BB but decided to just keep to boards as i thought it would be much better here.

Im kinda glad that this BB forum is kinda small with a dedicated few people who post on it because ive seen the madness that does be going on that forum sometimes and it does be crazy :eek:

Discuss please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Post a 'bit' here.
    Read most of the stuff on the Betfair forum, and read a tiny fraction of the stuff on DS, but don't post on either.

I like that here its only a couple of dozen posts everyday, and that generally no-one takes it too seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I've had an account on Digital Spy since early 2000 (think I'm showing my age here!).

Whilst I posted on the various fora back in their early days I gave up
    once it degenerated into "Housemate X fanclub thread number 9 million"
    and the "Housemate Y Supporters club".

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Only check it out for News.
    This forum beats DS by a landslide.
    Not talking about the amount of threads but the content.:D
    But that's because we are a great bunch of people.
    1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nah don't bother with that forum. I read it from time to time to see what the general concencus is but as tyler says some of the posts are very silly.

I have actually enjoyed this little forum and the various debates with everyone (yes even you zuroph!) and will miss the banter when it ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

we'll have to pick something new to argue about! :) shame theres no celeb BB his year :p

look at it the odd time, but some of the comments on there would have you despair for mankind. at least here we all seem to have fairly decent reasons for supporting who we do, over there you often see "zOMGzzzz SYLviAs hair was sooooooo prety, she shuda wun!!! lolzzz!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The interesting threads over there move so quickly and its hard to wade through the shíte like zuroph posted above to find the coherent posts.

Think I've posted once. Much better over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I've tried to post over there but for some reason I can't. I registered and all but keep getting a message saying something - I forget what. I like to pop over to have a read but I'd prefer to post here anyway. We talk about the same topics for ages. The threads on ds change so much a real juicy debate's moved off page 1 before it gets going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Excellent :D

The Digital Spy forums are going crazy with threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

How many thread do they need about "Is the final living to your expectations"
    "The final is Shíte"
    "Good series, Bad Final"

Eejits

• Advertisement

I will say it again im glad this board isnt like that one with all the hysteria!

and we preferred rex. they're idiots IMO.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I know.. a lot of stupid threads on trivial topics. :rolleyes:

big brother has already ended IMO :D

zuroph wrote: »
    and we preferred rex. they're idiots IMO.

Your opinion is accepted!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They read this forum too you know , don't give out about DS or they might all decend on our nice cosy forum next year when they realise it is THE BEST.:eek::D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh no!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I saw a poster over there called roses are red. Is that our forum's roses are red? :)

im worried that with one of these two winning this cud be the end of BB. maybe one more series to round it off at the ten. i think it was a 10 series contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

am usually over there but mostly in the WHATM threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

Strange, I've never really followed the BB forum on Boards, but I have known of it for a while.

I lurk every day during BB and sometimes post over On DS:BB (more posting this year than previously). There are a lot of good posters and threads, but it can be a chore to wade through the crap. It gets easier once you learn the decent posters from the XXX to Win/Get YYY out! brigade. Also, NomCam FTW. :D

I also read (and occasionally post) over on the Betfair forum, which has a somewhat different, but interesting perspective.

Advertisement