Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANYONE REMEBER SECRET BAR

• 04-09-2008 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering does anyone remeber the chocolate bar secret was in a gold wrapper was fab would be great to get one anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rungmc

cant help except to say they were yum! Nougat covered in latticed chocolate, if I remember correctly. Came in a cardboard sleeve inside the actual wrapping, to prevent it getting smushed.

Also, Vice Versa's? Anywherre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

try retro thread maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

ooooh yeah, loved vice versas! and cadburys had a bar called top deck- white choc on top of milk choc.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,520 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Biggest consumer issue EVER. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Snacks and Sweets forum.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Does anyone remember Texan bars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Walkman wrote: »
    Does anyone remember Texan bars?

The name rings a bell, what were they like?

If I could bring back one bar it would be a Secret bar, I've been dreaming about them since I read a thread on them on another forum a couple of years back. They were gorgeous.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Secret Bar.jpg

There's an online petition to bring it back

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/171502889

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭elainee

:eek::eek::eek:AAAHHHH!!!
    Oh my god i loved secrets my nan used to buy me one when id visit!!mmmm remember the chocolate it was like a nest!! bring back the secret bar!!!

or does anyone remember sky ice cream bar??? was in blue wraper had aero in the center vanilla ice cream around it and milk chocolateon the outside!!!! omg!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

elainee wrote: »
    or does anyone remember sky ice cream bar??? was in blue wraper had aero in the center vanilla ice cream around it and milk chocolateon the outside!!!! omg!!!:p

I used to love them but the cholcolate in the middle was always really hard (probably because it was frozen solid) and it used to drive my teeth mad trying to bite into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

elainee wrote: »

Yes, I remember the Sky ice cream bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

secret bars were fabulous i loved the choclate it was like it was spun or something - like a birds nest full of soft nougaty stuff. Im off to sign that petition NOW!

does anyone remember pyramints? they were a bar of triangular shaped pieces filled with mint truffle?

Advertisement