Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis in dit

Options
  • 04-09-2008 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

What is it like ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

I would say it is like regular tennis. you know!! the one you might watch on tv from time time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Are you talking about table tennis or actual court tennis?

You can play table tennis in Bolton Street, Mountjoy Square and probably Kevin Street.

But can you play court tennis in DIT? If you can, where does it take place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

used to play it myself, it was based at the leinster cricket club in rathmines, 1nce a week for 2 hrs.
    i dunno if its still goin though, you should look up the contact on the dit website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 supermanxd

o rite kl.was it good? ,like competitive r for the laugh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

I wanted to join this but there was no stand at clubs day:(

Id love to start plating but Im only a beginner so I dont want to go and everybody there to be playing years and taking it super serious. If anybody has any more info please post, thanks:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 supermanxd

apparently the coach from last year cnt do it this year so their looking for a new 1 and dey dnt enter in tournaments so its nt very competitive

Advertisement