Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fascinate

Options
  • 04-09-2008 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

An old one I know but I still laugh at it!

A school teacher in Dublin asked her Students to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Deco put up his hand and said, 'My family went to My grandda's farm out near balbriggan (de sticks), and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you To use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Mary raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Dublin play in Croke park and I was fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Mary, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him. Johnny said,

'My aunt Sharon has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

the teacher came in one day and said "class, I want you to give me a sentance with the word 'contagious' in it".

Jane put up her hand first and said "miss, my brother had the chicken pox last week and he couldn't play with his friends because it was contagious". "Well done, Jane, very good example".

Little Johnny put up his hand, and seeing as his was the only hand in the air the teacher reluctantly agreed to hear his sentance "miss, on Saturday my father was tring to sleep in the garden but the next door neightbour was cutting the grass. my dad said 'feck sake, it's going to take that contagious'".

the teacher fainted

[edit]sorry, only now did I see this was posted earlier[/edit]

Advertisement