Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia e51 - saving spelled words

• 04-09-2008 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭

was wondering if anyone knew is there a way to keep any of the words you spell when typing a text message - there is a few words i would have to keep typing each time - it doesn't seem to store them like other phones i have used.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It should be storing them. Are you cycling through the options by pressing * once you enter the relevant characters?

I know some Symbians (all the ones I bloody own!!! grrr!!) seem to not always chose the most popular words as the ones you see first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

yeah i press * - ah well not the worst problem to have...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

If you store a word that is already in the pre-installed dictionary in your own dictionary, it would come up as first suggestion, even if it did not do that before. Hope I make myself clear.. :)

Advertisement