Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye Old Random Thread.

• 04-09-2008 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Say whats on yer mind..

im brickin it.. ive an operation next week..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

everything !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

**** thread, whats it supposed to be about????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

mang wrote: »
    Say whats on yer mind..

im brickin it.. ive an operation next week..

Hey what sort of operation are you having ha ha

doing a lot if thinking about what peoples reaction will be if the hurling team loose ! the whole town's gone nuts ! thats whats on my mind at this present moment !

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

doing a lot if thinking about what peoples reaction will be if the hurling team loose ! the whole town's gone nuts ! thats whats on my mind at this present moment !

Me too! I was up with visiting my Grandad (85 yrs) in Ardkeen & we were talking about same & he said we'll either be celebrating or drowning our sorrows on sunday afternoon/night. He was also telling me about when he went up on the train to see Waterford play in the last final they got into which as ye know was a long time ago! Waterford will go mental if we win, I have eveything crossed for the Deise!

My other old ramdom thougt is what am I gonna order in as I'm starving. It's either Hilly Billy's or Dragon Inn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

when i think about the game now i get nervous, what am i gonna be like on sunday up there, jaysus i cant wait !

well daftdave boy picture how the players feel if your nervous ! Lads do it for the county ! For all their support give them Liam back !

on my mind ' cup of tea '

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

impure thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

I hope i passed my effin exams :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mang

My other old ramdom thougt is what am I gonna order in as I'm starving. It's either Hilly Billy's or Dragon Inn!

im starving.. and you have just narrowed it down to dragon inn :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

mmmmm dragon inn!!!

Mang just phoned me there and asked was i hungry.. i said yep, and he said "right were going for s**t food.. you can blame brown*eyed*girl cos she put the thought into my head.."

haha.. so Thanks brown*eyed*girl ;)

mmmmm dragon inn!!!

Mang just phoned me there and asked was i hungry.. i said yep, and he said "right were going for s**t food.. you can blame brown*eyed*girl cos she put the thought into my head.."

haha.. so Thanks brown*eyed*girl ;)

i sent you a text.. you rang me..

cheers brown eyed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

got a beef szechuan from the blue jade(norris's corner) the othwer night, have to say it was smashing, nicest ive had in a while

got a roll for lunch today.... and bought a cup a soup two weeks ago..
    well it is a random thread...:D:D:D

im bleedin starvin

im bleedin starvin

YOU NEED A MCFLURRY.....:D

im starvin.. but its a fine line between hungover sickness and hunger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 _FRANK_

This little lad was growing up on a farm in co.kilkenny,he loved tractors.he loved them so much it was tractors everywhere on him,tractor cap,tractor shoes,tractor t-shirt.
    One day when he was about 12 his dad sold the farm and bought a big mansion up in dublin.He got the micky taken out of him for loving tractors so much in school and sure he was still in love with tractors.He finished school and he was walking along in dublin and came across a tractor showroom.
    He ran across and jumped up on the biggest tractor there."hello" said the sales man "would you like a test drive?"."ok" "well here's the keys".He put the keys in and drove out through the front window of the showroom and went on a rampage around dublin.
    The cops caught him and brought him to court "what the hell do you think you where playing at" says the judge." i just love tractors and i haven't seen one in years i just had to have a spin"."will i tell you what i'm going to do" said the judge "i'm banning you from tractors you can't be within 50 feet of a tractor ever again"
    He left the court and went into the pub and asked for a pint sitting up on a bar stool,he was awful depressed.this was back in the day when you could smoke and sure there was plenty of smoke in the pub next thing your man takes a deep breath and all the smoke from around him disapears into his mouth.the barman standing there watching him says"what the feck who the feck are you?"."i'm an ex tractor fan" came the reply.

im starvin.. but its a fine line between hungover sickness and hunger.

inntit boy inntit!!! :pac:

think im gonna pack up work early and finish it from home, im wrecked here and the only person left in the office

might pick myself up a domino's or something, aint had dominos in months

*awaits the phone to ring.. and Mang to say "dude.. pick me up.. im hungry too" haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

good man yourself frank.

• Advertisement

hahahah do it mack.. and you know where i am. come get me.. otherwise its the pub 4 me

hahahah do it mack.. and you know where i am. come get me.. otherwise its the pub 4 me

on the way man... i'll ring ya from barrack st.. and meet ya on parnell st on the way to dominos.. righ?

ohh jaysus. :D

ive to go toilet first...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Theres a thread here somewhere for this type of thing - rubbish I think its called.

Stick to the full time job FRANK ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry folks. A couple of the posts got mixed up a wee bit as I merged another thread with this one.

inntit boy inntit!!! :pac:

think im gonna pack up work early and finish it from home, im wrecked here and the only person left in the office

might pick myself up a domino's or something, aint had dominos in months

*awaits the phone to ring.. and Mang to say "dude.. pick me up.. im hungry too" haha

Would you credit this fella, lucky enough to have a job and what he do packs up early and heads home.... A disgrace i tell you a disgrace...
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hope the domino's was good Macker....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

How come Gino's always put hotdogs on Pizza and call it pepperoni, ive noticed this as well from another pizza place in waterford.

I mean pepperoni cant be that expensive can it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Better dial 999

• Advertisement

i wouldnt know... i only eat cheese and fungus.

Advertisement