Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye Old Random Thread.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

We'll keep the mindless ramblings to one thread, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

takola wrote: »
    We'll keep the mindless ramblings to one thread, thanks.
    Should make a moderators forum, allow all of you to go on about how brilliant you are in the one place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Should make a moderators forum, allow all of you to go on about how brilliant you are in the one place
    Thats actually a damn good idea.

We have a forum dedicated to how fantastic we are already. Sometimes it does spill out into the rest of boards though. It can't really be helped.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

<SNIP>

well you cant accuse this of not being random

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

SUNGOD wrote: »
    well you cant accuse this of not being random
    I call it trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Daisygirl wrote: »
    Amsterdam was great, thanks Robtri... Sun was shining, lots of cafes and a big interest in windows - for some strange reason!!!:):p
    Had a bit of an issue with the accommodation, arrived to what seemed like Chateau Fritzel's - freaky :eek::eek: but we got sorted somewhere else

where was that? we stayed in st christophers right next to the RLD. was a class lil place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mang

im looking at heading over to the dam in december for a day or 3.. just need flights, have to get money together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

yes,priveleged people make really silly decisions.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

greatgoal wrote: »

Well if you don't like it, you know where the door is.

• Advertisement

greatgoal wrote: »

I'd like to know how we're "privileged"? Lately it seems the only thing we get for being mods is moany users whinging about how all mods are power-tripping planks. :rolleyes:

How's about we not use this thread to have a go at the mods? That'd be real good.

If anyone has a problem with the moderation of this or any forum on boards they can take it up with that mod or an SMod in PM, or go straight to feedback/helpdesk.

how random is anything ? as everything that has happened, is happening or is going to happen has a probability to occur and % chance to happen.
    so if something has a 25% chance of happening its not random rather it will probabily happen 1 out of every 4 chances it has to occur.
    also this stat becomes more clear the more you increase probability and chance eg 25 times out of 100, 250 times out of 1000
    the higher you go the more chance you have of the ratio being 1:4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Hey baby ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

SUNGOD wrote: »
    how random is anything ? as everything that has happened, is happening or is going to happen has a probability to occur and % chance to happen.
    so if something has a 25% chance of happening its not random rather it will probabily happen 1 out of every 4 chances it has to occur.
    also this stat becomes more clear the more you increase probability and chance eg 25 times out of 100, 250 times out of 1000
    the higher you go the more chance you have of the ratio being 1:4

Fantastic! That is REALLY interesting!

I preferred when you were naturally funny over trying hard tbh. Where o where is the old SUNGOD gone?

Sully wrote: »
    Where o where is the old SUNGOD gone?

your house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Random drinking tonight ftw!

Fajitas! wrote: »

Like what...chinese milk out of a hilti drill case?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Fajitas! wrote: »

ever drank baileys from a shoe?

anyway, i was in tescos looking for blades for my gillette fusion razor jobby. 17 yorio's for four blades which i thunk was a bit steep. then i saw that you could get the four blades plus free vibrating handle and a fifth blade for 15 yorio's. so i got that instead. there is a moral to that story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

The whole razor blade scenario is a bit random unto itself.

Marketing my arse tbh.

And no, it was actually vodka from an unused stilleto, but that's for another type of random thread. Tonight was mostly Guiness from pint glasses and Green Chatruese from tumblers. Wahay!

longshanks wrote: »
    ever drank baileys from a shoe?

anyway, i was in tescos looking for blades for my gillette fusion razor jobby. 17 yorio's for four blades which i thunk was a bit steep. then i saw that you could get the four blades plus free vibrating handle and a fifth blade for 15 yorio's. so i got that instead. there is a moral to that story

Recession

• Advertisement
Advertisement