Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Bill Query Help

• 04-09-2008 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Recently upgraded to blackberry and bill has the following detailed charges:

Perfect Choice 400 to 14 Sept
    Vodafone Blackberry Price Plan to 14 Sept
    Mobile email add on to 14 Sept

Query is why the charge for Vodafone Blackberry Price Plan AND Mobile email are on the bill ? I could understand one or the other but not sure what both would relate to.

Apols if its a stupid question but on my other halfs bill it only has Perfect Choice 400 and Mobile email add on for the same period.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Not too familiar with Vodafone billpay but maybe they forgot to remove it? Give them a buzz 1907

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Did you have Voda mobile email already on your previous handset? They may have added the Blackberry email addon without removing the mobile email addon. 1907 would deffo be your best course of action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Genco

Previous contract was on Perfect Fit 400 and never had mail add on before.

Thanks for the advice. I will try 1907 tomorrow and post update in case anyone else has similar issue.

Advertisement