Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clans

• 04-09-2008 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Why not just put IRE or EIRE as your clantag i mean they dont mean anything :o:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

wat are on about?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Craig-S wrote: »
    Why not just put IRE or EIRE as your clantag i mean they dont mean anything :o:rolleyes:

proper sentences one must make if sensible threads user trying to post is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hernandinho

agree with you i do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Clantags do mean things - often abbreviations of the full title (or sometimes the full title) and direct people to find out more. Certain clans are known by their tags (or at least you may know of the team). For example see fnatic|name and you know to keep your distance :) Can also be used for sponsorship visibility (if you are that good).

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Craig-S

KamiKazi wrote: »
    proper sentences one must make if sensible threads user trying to post is.

what are you on about if its the ire you can only put up to 4 letters and if you dont have cod4 why are you on this? you obviously have way to much spare time on your hands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Craig-S wrote: »
    what are you on about if its the ire you can only put up to 4 letters and if you dont have cod4 why are you on this? you obviously have way to much spare time on your hands

do you like when everyone talks without any punctuation at all and bad grammar is around as well also why do you make posts berating people and then decide to then also respond with insults that make you seem more and more also because and it goes on and then it will not stop and...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

craig, seriosly what the hell are you talking about? im confused:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

ive had to read this thread 2-3 times, i still havent a clue what craig-s is ****e'n on about

troll??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Guys I totally agree with everything in this thread.

seriously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

I don't understand it either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

craig you ledge!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Damn!!

You're all wrong!! It all makes perfect sense..

Oh wait that was a different thread..
    He's a nutcase

carry on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I have mine as SPUD. Just for the craic.

Advertisement