Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Online Store returns policy

• 04-09-2008 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know the returns policy for phones bought from the meteor website? I bought pay as you go upgrade Motorola RAZR V8 in mid june and have had nothing but problems since I bought the blasted thing. Have received none of my upgrade credit despite being told numerous times I would receive it on such and such a date, some buttons have become under responsive while others have become over responsive, speaker started acting up today, cutting out and then started working again, then cut out again. Worst phone for faults ive ever bought,seriously. If anybody else has had these problems with this phone could you let me know?
    PS the reason im asking here and not goin to the website is for some reason the meteor website doesnt work properly for me. Ive tried it on my laptop, my desktop, my wii and my ps3, used several different browsers, but almost every link on the page leads me back to the meteor home page. Dunno if its just my house or if its happeningother people. EG when I click on online store it just reloads the meteor home page.
    Any help appreciated guys. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

as it was ought online it would have to be posted back if within the 28 day swap out policy but becuase you bought yours in june you can bring it to any meteor store to be sent away for repair but it will not be replaced. hope that helps:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I've seen one with similar problems, resetting the setting and a simple pop the battery out for a minute seemed to get rid of most of the problems when they occur....

op is correct, you'll have to drop into a store....

Advertisement