Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT556....anyone doing it??

Options
  • 04-09-2008 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Trying to find people who are doing my course..but there seems to be nobody:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 flyingwing

Thats right. It will be just you and several lecturers. Slightly awkward to be honest.

I'm doing the course at the moment.(going on my erasmus at the end of this month) Its easy enough if you bother to study. Bit too many subjects in it to be honest and they seem to change the business line-up every year. Usually there's about 6-8 business subjects, a pointless elective subject, some cultural crap and the languages. All in all there's a massive dropout rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Coconutqueen

Hey!! No I'm doin dt557 though? Spanish like? Jesus! Is der a high drop out rate in mine too I wonder? And does anyone no wat time registration is @ on d 15th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

im doing german..
    on the sheet they sent out it says im registering on the 17th.

did you not get sent out a sheet with all the different times for different courses?

Well, I'm in DT557. At the start of first year there were 30 in the class and only 8 of us have made it to third year.

Oh my god no way! Only 8 in 3rd year?:confused:

I got that campus life pack but not a registration thing. When I gave them a call they said I should have got it by now! They think it got lost in the post or something and theyre sending out another one! Im a bit nervous now though. Only 8 left in third year? Not good is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭tinz18

I've got the sheet here and it says DT557/1 with Spanish is registering at 11.15am on the 17th. hope that helps!!!:P

Oh ok thanks! Now I can organize work and stuff! Thanks for the help! Are you starting this year too?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Leane00

hey!!! im doin DT556!!!!

wooohooo...finally someone else doing it:D
    what 2nd language are u doin

lol! im hoping spanish , but i guess we goota wait nd see what gets put on!!! lol!!! wat are u hoping for?

• Advertisement

Oh ok thanks! Now I can organize work and stuff! Thanks for the help! Are you starting this year too?

Yip in Kevin st. on the 18th. :pac:going to be like a headless chicken though cos none of my friends are coming to DIT and i'll be so far from home!!!:p

Ah its grand! Sure therell be loads of us headless, friendless chickens!!:D At least for a little while. Im only a 40 minute bus or train away from my house though so its not so bad for me. Youll be grand though, once ur settled like. You should go to that dit beers thing thats bein arranged then at least youll know people to go out with for a few drinks with!:p What course are you doin?

Forensic & Environmental Analysis. Ah:rolleyes: I'm thinking of going to it...once there's a venue picked...Should be fun!!!:D

does ny body no, how many hours in total a week doesdt556 entail?

tinz18 wrote: »
    Forensic & Environmental Analysis. Ah:rolleyes: I'm thinking of going to it...once there's a venue picked...Should be fun!!!:D

Ah it will be! :D Haha! Ill be keepin my eye on that thread too!! To the beers thread!!!

Ah it will be! :D Haha! Ill be keepin my eye on that thread too!! To the beers thread!!!

definately..i shall see you all der:D

Leane00 wrote: »
    does ny body no, how many hours in total a week doesdt556 entail?

20+ hours a week.

Advertisement