Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First love

Options
  • 04-09-2008 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

I was over in England, and I was walking down a country lane when I met an old farmer. I asked him if this lane carried on to the main road, as I needed to get back into town."Yes", he said, "and I'll walk along with you and show you the way".We walked for a while talking about interesting "stuff", you know, the weather, cow **** and the like.

He suddenly stopped and pointing to a field close by said,"You see that oak tree over there?" "Yes", I said. "When I was a lad I made love under that tree for the first time in my life "

.I said, "really". "Yes", he said,"and you see that other oak tree about 10 feet away,well her mother stood there watching us".

I said, "you mean to say you were having sex and her mother just stood there?"

"Yes" he said.

"What did she say?", I asked.

"Oh! not much", he said, "just the occasional BAAAAAH! BAAAAAAH!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Haha, classic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Bad bad man,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Good One...that Farmer told me he paid €50 for it,

I think he was fleeced :D

*moves away from keyboard Slowly*