Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newtown Inn,Maynooth

• 04-09-2008 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

What are your opinions on this pub?
    i was planning on having a do here anybody any experience of here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Buffman

I'd say its probably the quietest pub in Maynooth due to its distance outside the town.
    I was there on a Saturday night a few weeks ago and it was very quiet.
    Don't know what it would be like for a do, depends what your looking for. Plenty of space anyway.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

very local spot.nice decor, nice food. gets alot of doo's on there on friday nights. people seem to enjoy them..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Very spacious. Comfy, modern and a nice smoking area. Staff are really good too. would reccomend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Really nice place to go to if you like an empty pub with no athmosphere. That may be your thing....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

gman2k wrote: »
    Really nice place to go to if you like an empty pub with no athmosphere. That may be your thing....

They are looking for a place to hold a do so I presume they would be bringing the people/atmosphere with them ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 STIX001

thanks for the help everyone weve actually booked somewhere else,
    the manager was less than helpful, and i heard they let alot of their good staff go recently,and attracts people barred from everywhere. else pity because it looks lovely, we booked the fox hunter instead, easier alround
    and cant go wrong

Advertisement