Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Vet in North Galway?

Options
  • 04-09-2008 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,
    Have a new kitty and wanted to find a reputable vet in north Galway...somewhere near Cloonboo, headford, corrundulla?

Ta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Amimad

How about Tuam, Tom Rennick is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yes Tom Rennick is very very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

As above Tom Rennick in Tuam is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dodgyleg

Is there any domestic vet nearer to the headford/kilcoona area, I've got a cat that does not like to travel in the car and tuam or ballinrobe is really pushing it!

Try Brian L. O'Lochlainn in Headford Vet Clinic. Number should be in phonebook.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ruanej90

iv'e heard from a number of different threads that hes good but cant find his number could anyone point me in the right direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Tom Rennick is the man in Tuam. He operates the ultimate pet clinic. Works in the evenings as well. He is great, Bring your kitty to him and Tom will do the biz, so to speak!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hamlet01

Courtesy of Goldenpages.ie:

O'Loughlainn Brian L

Armond Bridge st Headford Co. Galway
    • icon_phone.gif(093)35482
    Defo the man to go to... absolute gent!

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dublin2galway

There is a pet health centre in Headford now. We brought our cat up there last week and he was very helpful. Based in Tuam but there in Headford evenings (give a call and you can find ot times). Apparently due to demand looking into opening longer hours in future. Number is 093 27165, but be sure to tell them it's for Headford as I think the number goes to their Tuam clinic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 afaphoenix

jaffo wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Have a new kitty and wanted to find a reputable vet in north Galway...somewhere near Cloonboo, headford, corrundulla?

Ta.
    Hi I know you are looking or a Vet, But does anybody know of a Paddy Griffin from a place called Glenamaddy. I have asked around and I have been given a message to pass on but I have no contact. He might be a shall we say a little camp.
    Regard
    Andy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fio_

There is a pet health centre in Headford now. We brought our cat up there last week and he was very helpful. Based in Tuam but there in Headford evenings (give a call and you can find ot times). Apparently due to demand looking into opening longer hours in future. Number is 093 27165, but be sure to tell them it's for Headford as I think the number goes to their Tuam clinic.

I can vouch for this vet; i use him all the time in Tuam; if he operates from headford as well i woul reccommend him. vets name is Lynch..

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Tinder

I can recommend Cian Lynch, as another poster stated works from behind the West Wing. Exceptionally conscientious and helpful vet. He helped our mutt get over a very serious accident and never gave up... ever.

Also never over charged us, very reasonable.

I cannot recommend this vet highly enough, a young enthusiastic man with experience to hand, (his father is also a vet of long standing).

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

I cannot recommend this vet highly enough, a young enthusiastic man with experience to hand, (his father is also a vet of long standing).[/QUOTE]

You mean he is the son of Cathal Lynch??

More info about Cian Lynch in Headford here:

http://www.headfordonline.com/2009/08/headfords-pet-health-centre/

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Tinder

Yep, unless I am very much mistaken, I am sure he is Cathal's son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Binsky

Tom Rennick in Tuam is an excellent vet - he is excellent at his job and lovely to deal with.

Advertisement