Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Oomph!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Personally i prefer them to Rammstein by quite a margin. There are some quality tracks which i can't for the life of me remember what they are called but must check out again when i get home. Only one i can recall at the moment is "Suck, Taste, Spit" which is excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

B-K-DzR wrote: »
    Personally i prefer them to Rammstein by quite a margin.
    :eek: Wow, that's high praise indeed!

I got a hold of their album Monster recently and I liked it. It's certainly nowhere near as heavy as Rammstein but it does have some very catchy melodies.

Those videos are well worth a watch too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Ehhh.... Is their name actually Ooomph ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oomph!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Well, it's actually Oomph!. I suppose the fact that you can't put '!' in weblinks might be confusing :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'm actually about 3 albums behind, can't believe it!

Thanks for that, that's 3 more albums to listen too :D

Advertisement