Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Beta Lagfest

• 04-09-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Heh.
    Well its obvious now that theres gonna be a fckin throng of people come open beta, as in the last 24 hours, thousands of keys have been given out and Multiplay give them out instantly once you register, you only need a fresh email address every time.
    So.. will there be many servers or 1/2 ?
    Its going to be seriously laggy I'm betting. I know its meant to be a stress test at this stage but still... starting to worry :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

There will be a load of servers. They will want to stress test everything and I doubt it will be smooth first day or even for whole open beta but I would guess they will open as many servers as possible. I really hope all the people that got the free keys will try it, Im guessing loads wont bother and just wanted a key. But the more that try it the more that may like it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Lets just hope for the full game there are a lot more servers to accommodate people. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

No disrespect guys.

but honestly its open beta who cares how many people will be on it..

I hope they fill it to the max until the servers crash so when the servers go live they are NOT going to crash.

I wont be putting very much time in the open beta, as I see it whats the point, all your effort and work gets wiped when the server goes live! (Not including head start oc). I will however be using the beta to learn the UI and get used to the "feel" of the game.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

No disrespect guys.

but honestly its open beta who cares how many people will be on it..

I hope they fill it to the max until the servers crash so when the servers go live they are NOT going to crash.

I wont be putting very much time in the open beta, as I see it whats the point, all your effort and work gets wiped when the server goes live! (Not including head start oc). I will however be using the beta to learn the UI and get used to the "feel" of the game.

Ditto

Advertisement