Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The EVIL Mr Oil

Options
  • 05-09-2008 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

so tonight gordan brown said he had to work for new ways against hte dictatorship of oil. im wondering who is this mr oil and

why hasn't Mr OIL been brought up on charges at the international criminal court

also harry reid in his speech condemn middle east oil, or words to that effect.

arn't you angry and an inaminate gooey blackness for messing up the world...

and of course our guys are blaming high oil prices and world events beyong heir control

i feel sorry for our leaders really. **** you mr oil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

:)Someones had a good night.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

so tonight gordan brown said he had to work for new ways against hte dictatorship of oil. im wondering who is this mr oil and

why hasn't Mr OIL been brought up on charges at the international criminal court

also harry reid in his speech condemn middle east oil, or words to that effect.

arn't you angry and an inaminate gooey blackness for messing up the world...

and of course our guys are blaming high oil prices and world events beyong heir control

i feel sorry for our leaders really. **** you mr oil

Mmmmm in my head he looks like Dick Dastardly only dressed all in black. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They're omnipotent oil-gods, and no god has ever been successfully prosecuted in the history of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Armus

That Mr. Oil swine killed Tasha Yar.

Advertisement