Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me watch the all ireland in far far away land!

• 05-09-2008 3:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

yuppers lad, basically asking for help. does anyone know of anywhere online that might be airing the all ireland?

I really want to watch it, now their is a few bars show it, but im only interested in somewhere online i can watch it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I know RTE.ie will be having worldwide live commentry, and I believe that they will be live video streaming the game as well, one minor problem is that the live video streaming will only be available to Ireland, shouldn't be a problem if you use a proxy server to fool RTE.ie into thinking you are in Ireland....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Any Irish bar id imagine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

magick wrote: »
    yuppers lad, basically asking for help. does anyone know of anywhere online that might be airing the all ireland?

I really want to watch it, now their is a few bars show it, but im only interested in somewhere online i can watch it

setanta.com it will cost about $10 i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

www.justin.tv/nern

All GAA games that are televised are shown here. Great message board that runs alongside window for banter/abuse etc etc

Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Ah! Fantastic. I'm stuck working in the studio all day Sunday. With a KK girl no less. The bets are on :D

Cheers, delighted to see RTE are showing it online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

you cant watch rte outside ireland online,
    i researched the semi for a pal of mine that was away at the time, i got this link for the semi

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=16699&part=sports

i cant seem to find the final on that site but, if you ask the lads
    in the section below, they might be able to help, i found the lads there quite helpful.
    boards.ie > Tech > Computers > Computers & Technology

• Registered Users Posts: 32 apriloneill

tonc76 wrote: »
    www.justin.tv/nern

All GAA games that are televised are shown here. Great message board that runs alongside window for banter/abuse etc etc

Enjoy

The semi final didn't come up on that site until the last 10 minutes or so. Best to go with Setanta if you're abroad since RTE won't work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

The semi final didn't come up on that site until the last 10 minutes or so. Best to go with Setanta if you're abroad since RTE won't work

Don't know what thats about as have watched all football and hurling qualifiers online

This page is linked from www.justin.tv/nern and seems to be run by the same guy

http://www.gaalive.net/news.php

You have to register to watch matches and its free although the admin does ask for a donation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

should be at home having a nice quiet pint of guinness wit me bro (him paying) in de local, buuut due to passport problems Im stuck here for a couple of weeks more, so will miss being in da deise for de AI. HOWEVER I will be in Scanlons bar in Gernika (an hour east of Bilbao) to see the final, live on setanta.. GO ON THE DEISEEEEEEEEE:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

This is gonna be good. Working with a KK girl today and all :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement