Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you buy gaming mice in dublin?

Options
  • 05-09-2008 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, any shops stores selling gaming mice in dublin?

Any logitech mx or razer would do, its kinda urgent need to pick one up today if possible please reply thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

seen in pc world. Microsofts Habu...
    Looks like a razer tbh... it actually has on the box "powered by Razer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

ok thanks, is pc world in the city ?

edit what part of dublin? i see 4 diff stores when i google

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

hey i was surprised that pretty much all gamestops sell decent microsoft/racer mice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Peats on parnell street might sell them theres pc world in liffey valley seen them there yesterday, Give an argos a try not sure if they have them but they do alot of pc stuff

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

argos have a few ok mice nothing really gamery now that I think about it maplin also do a line of their own brand mice - one is pretty suited to gaming and very reasonably priced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Check out the Peats website first, and then contact them to see if you can pick up the mouse in one of their stores. If the store is too far away then just get them to ship it to you.

http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?view_subcat=1&id=362&sid=14&cid=139

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Check out the Peats website first, and then contact them to see if you can pick up the mouse in one of their stores. If the store is too far away then just get them to ship it to you.

http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?view_subcat=1&id=362&sid=14&cid=139

14 quid delivery though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

MOH wrote: »
    14 quid delivery though

which is why its better to collect small items like mice. Just get them to deliver the items to your nearest peats then go in and collect it.

gona buy that habu mouse from gamestop for 50 quid

seems the simpliest option and heards its a decent mouse too

thanks for the replies

p.s does anyone have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

;) Check my signature! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

As well a Peats and PC World; Harvey Norman sell Logitech and Mircosoft mice. Not sure if they have Razor mice - maybe just the Habu.

Elara.ie let you collect items from their warehouse in Blanchardstown - might work out cheaper than a bricks and mortar store.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    ;) Check my signature! ;)

you close to tallaght?

nuxxx wrote: »
    you close to tallaght?

Yes.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Yes.

pm me kinetic with details please / phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

If you want a light, fast, reliable, no-nonsense optical mouse, I recommend the one that Game sells for about €10. I use one, and I think it's one of the best I've ever had. Scroll wheel/3rd button, just the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

They have Razer mice in Peats, I got the razer krait there, Try get the copperhead, Its suppose to be the best out of all the Razer ones.

And then there's the logitech G9 mouse in the Sony center in the square, Its a hundred euro though! Many argue that its the best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I think he got the G5 in the end from that poster. G5's are good gaming mice.

Ross,

Is the Copperhead the best? I was told the Lachesis is the best of the brand.

Death Adder tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I have a Lachesis and I love it tbh. It's much comfier and even more responsive than the Diamondback.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Got the deathadder myself at home. Lovely mouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Has anyone here used the logitech G7? I was thinking of upgrading from a first gen MX1000 to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I think he got the G5 in the end from that poster. G5's are good gaming mice.

Ross,

Is the Copperhead the best? I was told the Lachesis is the best of the brand.

Yeah your right the Lachesis is better, 4000dpi compared to the copperheads 2000dpi, If your a mad Korean StarCraft professional player...You will feel the difference. :D

Advertisement