Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going rate for shared office space

Options
  • 05-09-2008 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for shared office space in Cork. In particular I'm interested to know what the approximate rate would be for a one-person office space in incubation centres such as the NSC or CIT's Rubicon. Are there other options in Cork? Requirements are pretty basic - a desk, a phone and broadband.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Stugots wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for shared office space in Cork. In particular I'm interested to know what the approximate rate would be for a one-person office space in incubation centres such as the NSC or CIT's Rubicon. Are there other options in Cork? Requirements are pretty basic - a desk, a phone and broadband.

I looked into it about a year and a half ago, so I don't know how accurate it is... but Rubicon I think was around €220 per month for a hot desk. NSC ~€300 per month iirc. Since then, there are a lot of other options, including the Webworks next to city hall (more expensive, I guess €400+ per month, but maybe you could negotiate because it is not busy), Blackpool (somewhere like the Atrium), I think there is a new Rubicon building on Model Farm Road (don't know if they do hot desks), or you could get a little one-man office like they have in Oliver Plunkett St.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stugots

Thanks - just what I needed!

Advertisement