Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerry girls

Options
  • 05-09-2008 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Im down there the whole time, All my family are from Firies. I find when I go out in Killarney, Tralee and Castleisland that the women are so unbelievably sound. I dunno if you guys noticed but yer very lucky. Up here ye need either a death wish or some sort of a stab vest to chat up a girl :D Example was in the Crypt nightclub there about 3 weeks ago, Some girl came up to me and said ya must be a tourist... been honest i was speechless. Just kept talking then, sound girl, exchanged numbers, the whole shibang. But just sayin lads, yer very lucky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

I'm sick of you big city types comin down here and stealin our wimmin!

*throws sod of turf at OP

* runs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Im down there the whole time, All my family are from Firies. I find when I go out in Killarney, Tralee and Castleisland that the women are so unbelievably sound. I dunno if you guys noticed but yer very lucky. Up here ye need either a death wish or some sort of a stab vest to chat up a girl :D Example was in the Crypt nightclub there about 3 weeks ago, Some girl came up to me and said ya must be a tourist... been honest i was speechless. Just kept talking then, sound girl, exchanged numbers, the whole shibang. But just sayin lads, yer very lucky

The crypt is good for meeting people alright. One of the few places that you really can not go wrong if you want to meet someone. It helps that most of the women who go there are mid twenties or older, and don't tend to be snobs/up their own holes. If you clean up well enough / don't seem like a jackass you will do fine there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You should have gone to Specsavers - then had a look.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Some girl came up to me and said ya must be a tourist... been honest i was speechless. Just kept talking then, sound girl, exchanged numbers, the whole shibang. But just sayin lads, yer very lucky
    Did you get lucky.....:D:D;)
    We only have the finest of girls down here....
    I presume you are from dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Nah was born in Drogheda, lived in Kerry with mam for a few years and came back up here. I like to say im a kerry man, but i guess im lying :D:D

Spacsavers joke....untasteful... few absolute gorgous dolls in that club, with personalities. Up here its sexy with the personality of a stone or great craic but ye wudn ride them into battle + the accent, its like a song :D

Did I score, A gentleman never shags and tells... lucky for you i aint a gentleman so yup :D and the mad thing about it was, i havent seen her since but we kept in contact which is very strange

• Advertisement

Did I score, A gentleman never shags and tells... lucky for you i aint a gentleman so yup :D and the mad thing about it was, i havent seen her since but we kept in contact which is very strange
    You'll be back for Take two so......:D

Happy days!

Nice to hear a positive comment on our county,more often than not its bad press!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Im down there the whole time, All my family are from Firies. I find when I go out in Tralee that the women are so unbelievably sound.

Thanks for the compliment ssmith, :o. I just wish the lads on the Tralee thread had your good taste and appreciate the finer things in life, like you do.
    Lads on the Tralee thread, please take note of how this nice kind gentleman treats his wimin. ;)

dh0661 wrote: »
    Thanks for the compliment ssmith, :o. I just wish the lads on the Tralee thread had your good taste and appreciate the finer things in life, like you do.
    Lads on the Tralee thread, please take note of how this nice kind gentleman treats his wimin. ;)

A jeeze, a lot of us know Kerry girls are sound. We are just taken (By Kerry girls) :cool:

dh0661 wrote: »
    I just wish the lads on the Tralee thread had your good taste and appreciate the finer things in life, like you do.
    I take offence to that!!;)

Besides,he got the ride on the first night...hmmm...:pac:

oeb wrote: »
    A jeeze, a lot of us know Kerry girls are sound. We are just taken (By Kerry girls) :cool:
    Yep..we bagged some for ourselves!!:D

• Advertisement

Besides,he got the ride on the first night...hmmm...:pac:

Read the post again, thats the male mind taking over, he did not blurt it out like that, in such a crude way, mmmmmhhhhh :mad: - you lads have alot to learn.
    Girls -- I need some backup here.

Did I score, A gentleman never shags and tells... lucky for you i aint a gentleman so yup :D
    :D:D

You are the only girl on the internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

back up,,,
    dh0661 IM here reporting for duty!!:D

back up,,,
    dh0661 IM here reporting for duty!!:D

Siobhan !!!!!!, go on - tell these jerks - tell them how to treat their wimen right - and if they do:rolleyes:, is it going to be me or you that will tell them about the rewards;);) ?????.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

oh about how we gonna tie them up!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

wahey, back down in 2 weeks, cant wait. Lads ye dont know what ye got till its gone, cum up to drogheda, christ ye wont last long. Girls are rough on the outside and rougher on the inside

rougher on the inside
    Hmm...classy..methinks you arent doing something right....;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭paddyenglishman

After living in said town for far far too long , i can make the following observation ."all the lookers are Polish" and as for the cube no being up its own ass, oh how i laughed.

After living in said town for far far too long , i can make the following observation ."all the lookers are Polish" and as for the cube no being up its own ass, oh how i laughed.

Read the post again lad. The Crypt, not the Kube.

All the lookers are polish? I will have to call Shinanigans on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Kerry girls are my favourite in all the country, am i'm not from Kerry. They do have a 'down to earth' thing going on, they are confident without being too cocky, and i know thats not easy after 34 All Irelands.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭paddyenglishman

oh yeah i am a dope , i'm so old i'm getting the kube mixed up with the crypt .

And i married a kerry girl ....it was the wellies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

You are the only girl on the internet!

ahem! *cough*

440Hz wrote: »
    ahem! *cough*

You can't argue with statistics. One of you is bound to be an overweight bald guy who is sitting in his boxers typing away in his moms spare room.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

You can't argue with statistics. One of you is bound to be an overweight bald guy who is sitting in his boxers typing away in his moms spare room.

Called... Chuck :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

grenache wrote: »
    Kerry girls are my favourite in all the country, am i'm not from Kerry. They do have a 'down to earth' thing going on, they are confident without being too cocky, and i know thats not easy after 34 All Irelands.

35 actually!:D in fact, 36 if yuo count our one hurling title

Advertisement