Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard 3 Blu rays (Region B)

• 05-09-2008 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Wondering could someone help i am trying to fin Die Hard 3 Blu ray Region B only one selling on ebay selling its and works out about 25 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Seems that Die Hard 3 wasn't released in Europe on Blu-ray. The only region B release was in OZ so looks like you won't do any better than your ebay price unfortuately.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Thanks for that Do-More looks like i will be ordering from OZ site so. Really dont like the idea of Paying 25 for a blu ray, but no point in having 1-2 4 without having 3 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Try ezydvd, they're an australian company, very reliable and fairly cheap too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yeah still talkin about 25 euro. Meh if i dont have a choice then i will prob going with them was looking at them earlier
    Rael wrote: »
    Try ezydvd, they're an australian company, very reliable and fairly cheap too

Advertisement