Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deviantart tattoo art...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Did you do them yourself? If so they're pretty damn awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

thanks! ya, all done by myself, original pieces. done with arcylic on watercolor paper. done most of them recently enough, trying to fill out the auld portfolio for an apprenticeship...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They look pretty good Tayto909.

I'd say try some that are simply pens on regular paper, trying to emphasise clean even lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Copyright those bad boys if you've not done so already

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Sh!t man, all that work is really good!

Agree's with will about the copyrighting

• Advertisement

They look pretty good Tayto909.

I'd say try some that are simply pens on regular paper, trying to emphasise clean even lines.
    cheers! do you mean line-drawings with no color etc ?.. i would be keen to get a few of those together.
    as far as copyrighting goes, i'm pretty sure hosted content on deviant art is automatically copyrighted but i'll look into it to be sure. when i signed up there was an option to have the DA logo superimposed [spell?] over images but i opted out of that, it would only detract from the paintings in my opinion..confused.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Very nice work. You got the skillz to pay the bills I see. Kudos.

Diceicle wrote: »
    ..the skillz to pay the bills... Kudos.
    thats the dream anyway.

a few more added today.thanks for the comments again.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

tayto909 wrote: »
    cheers! do you mean line-drawings with no color etc ?.. i would be keen to get a few of those together.
    as far as copyrighting goes, i'm pretty sure hosted content on deviant art is automatically copyrighted but i'll look into it to be sure. when i signed up there was an option to have the DA logo superimposed [spell?] over images but i opted out of that, it would only detract from the paintings in my opinion..confused.gif

Maybe stick some line drawings up too, but what I meant was rather than painting them, do some with pens/felt tips so that you can show nice even lines, where painting them is leaving the lines of the tattoos uneven, regardless of the colours used or if they are just b&w

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jonh2828

nice, this as a flash set would sell like hot cakes in the states! keep up the good work.

Advertisement