Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not allowed use credit to buy add-on

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

a refund would suggest your actually getting it back perhaps as a cheque or cash refund back into your hands, clearly if its on your Three account then its a credit.

I guess its down to their policy how credits can be used

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

OP you're missing the point, by giving it as GOOD WILL they are not admitting that they took it incorrectly in the first place nor any wrong doing. Hence they can add on such limitations as they are doing it out of the good of their heart (to exaggerate it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

yes if it was given as goodwill gesture i would understand if they had some contitions on it but it was given as a refund added to my balance, and thanks must go to the supervisor/manager in three customer care who i was talking to earlier as it seems he has got this sorted out for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

You can't use free monthly credit either for the offer they have for 700 texts etc so this is not much different, You have to give money for add-ons it appears.

Advertisement