Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Diesel mechanic needed for diagnostics on merc w123 engine

Options
  • 05-09-2008 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

hi I'm looking for someone with a knowledge of old merc diesels to have a look at my '82 3L diesel engine. I have received good advice from others on this forum on what to get checked out. Currently the engine has backpeessure and generally needs some attention.

I am looking for a compression test, leakdown test & pressure test on the fuel injectors. I have neither tools or knowledge to perform these. Have rung around a few places but no interest. I am based in dublin15

Cheers

Advertisement