Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Results

Options
  • 05-09-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

So they are out on Monday. I wonder will they be put on later today??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

There Up, I passed my 1 repeat!!!

Yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭unityofsaints

Yep they're up! I passed my 3 repeats :) The presentation is awful tho, took me a while to find out where to look- and the thingy with the X and Ys next to the module name as results confuses even more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Yep they're up! I passed my 3 repeats :) The presentation is awful tho, took me a while to find out where to look- and the thingy with the X and Ys next to the module name as results confuses even more!

Well done lads...now, where do you go? edit: passed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

2nd Year!!!

Oh, And the website is really badly organized alright!

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I can't get my results. Just some options about fees (all of which I've paid, as I'm finished 4th year). Any ideas from The I.T. Crowd?? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭teresasaunt

What do the X's and Y's mean? Does Y mean you passed, or just took the exam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 the1

could someone please explain the result sheets i think i have got through but am not sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Finally got mine, C3, who knows what it could have been. Either way, I'm graduation-bound.

If it says 'Y' then check where on your transcript the module usually is, it should show your amended grade!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

Lads I have question,

If say; at the end of a semester; ones QCA is below 2 (after failing 3 exams). During the repeats, your grade is capped to (a C3 or something?). what if you pass all your repeats but because of the cap, cant get your QCA above 2? do you have to repeat the entire year?, are there any ways around this?

do you actually need a QCA above 2 to pass the year?

whats your repeat QCA per module capped at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I wouldn't imagine you'd be given the option to repeat if you couldn't bring your QCA above 2. And yes, it has to be above 2 to pass.

I got an F in repeats, somehow! I wrote for two and a half hours, fairly relevant stuff too (or so I thought). I'm sort of confused now, I'm trying to get the paper re-checked. My QCA is above 2, but that F is hanging over me. This morning I thought, if I got in front of a committee, I could somehow convince them to let me do forth year now. Especially since, as a link in module, I'd be capped at a C3. A year of my life, for a C3!

Are ye convinced...?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 the1

my qca is above 2.00 but i have two d1 does that effect me or am i safe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

the1 wrote: »
    my qca is above 2.00 but i have two d1 does that effect me or am i safe

Oh your grand as long as you QCA is above 2.00 and you do not have any F grades!!

Advertisement